Opening borders to new entry of spouse or child of Japanese / permanent resident

On 1st September 2020, the Government of Japan announced that foreign nationals of spouse or child of Japanese or permanent resident , who has issued CoE (certificate of eligibility)  or are going to obtain visa (working or resident status) at Japanese Embassy are allowed to enter.

2020年9月1日、日本人または永住者の配偶者または子の外国人が入国を許可されることを発表しました 。CoE(在留資格認定証明書)が発行され、何らかの在留資格(ビザ)を取得する方に限られます。